2 MILLION NAIRA REWARD FOR SAVING

2 MILLION NAIRA REWARD FOR SAVING
Reward for Saving

Wednesday 14 November 2018

I AM COMING FOR YOUR HUSBAND IF I DON'T GET MARRIED WITHIN A YEAR - TOKE MAKINWA THREATENS ANNIE IDIBIA (TUBABA'S WIFEY) ON HER BIRTHDAY


Toke Makinwa, a renown media personality and a Vblogger has expressed her intention to marry Tuface who is the husband of the Nollywood actress, Annie Idibia,  

In a bid to send Annie birthday wishes through her Instagram handle as she clocks 34, Toke revealed her interest in Annie’s husband stating that if she (Toke) doesn’t get married within a year, she would be sharing Annie’s beloved husband.

See below:








“Happy birthday most beautiful, such a stunner. My fellow comrade, It’s so beautiful to watch you blossom and become so much more my love, my senior wife #forreal as you know say I don give am one more year, if I no find husband, I’m coming to share yours after all God shared his only son with us all, don’t be stingy, shareeeeeeeeeeeee 😂😂😂😂😂😂 love you Annie boo.”

No comments:

Post a Comment