2 MILLION NAIRA REWARD FOR SAVING

2 MILLION NAIRA REWARD FOR SAVING
Reward for Saving

Friday 30 June 2017

Cristiano Ronaldo shows off his twin baby boys

Cristiano Ronaldo will be absent at the 2017 Confederations Cup on Sunday in Portugal’s third-place match.
Instead, he will be in the United States west coast, changing the nappies and singing lullabies for his twin baby sons delivered by a surrogate mum a month ago.
Ronaldo, 32, was discharged from Portugal’s squad late Wednesday after their defeat on penalty kicks to Chile in the Confed Cup semifinals in Russia.
Ronald stated on his Instagram page, where he has over 100 million followers… “So, happy to be able to hold the two new loves of my life”.
In another post, He said:
“The President of the Portuguese Football Federation and the national picker have today had an attitude that has touched me and I will not forget. I’m very happy to finally be with my children for the first time

2 comments: