2 MILLION NAIRA REWARD FOR SAVING

2 MILLION NAIRA REWARD FOR SAVING
Reward for Saving

Saturday 1 July 2017

Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband -Lanre Gentry Apologises to Her on Instagram

Lanre took to Instagram on 30th June 2017, to apologise to Mercy Aigbe.

pla
He confessed that he still loves her and would love for them to end their public spat for the sake of their children.
He stated, "For peace to reign, I'm going to bury all hatchet and break the bone of contention between myself and Mercy Aigbe Gentry.
I'm sorry to those who I've hurt with my action and comment/words.
Mercy, you claimed that I'm begging you behind curtains, OK here I am begging you openly. I'm sorry!!!
This drama is exhausting and I'm done with it all.
Despite all that's been happening; I don't love you less. I still see you as the mother of my children and I want to give you the respect to that regard.
Thanks to each and everyone who's preached peace; may God perfect all that is yours."

No comments:

Post a Comment